Friday, September 3, 2010

Johnson Family Visit


Today was quite a fun day. An impromptu family gathering because we were all in the same place, at the same time. Thankfully, with the help of our neighbor, we were able to capture the whole crew. (my grandma, my parents, my sister and her family, and my family)

.
The Benny's are in Houston because Stoney has training, Mom and Dad are here for a concert tomorrow night, and Grandma decided to combine a visit with us and and a visit with a friend.
Grandma always brings goodies for everyone. My sister, Danielle, and I got lots of yummy coffee. The kids all got coloring books, etc. .


Mary Claire got a math workbook, and couldn't be happier. Jeff commented that she would have been content to sit there all night and finish it



The kids are always happy to see the Benny kids. Catherine and Collin are only 11 weeks apart and usually have a fun time together.



Grandma and all 10 of her great grandchildren!

(Back L to R: Gregory, Josiah, Collin, Grandma, Mary Claire, Catherine, Gabrielle.
Front L to R: Connor, Amelia, Alysabelle, Adelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment