Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Life with a wild, crazy, and very busy 2 year old.

What a day! And let me just say this wasn't the half of it, but only what I managed to get pictures of.
The morning started with Amelia opening the pantry and eating half a can of cashews. Lots of Cashews=Disgusting Poop! (I'm sure she'll appreciate me saying that one day!)

Then once she had some clothes on, she tortured her brother by taking control of the Wii remote. Clearly he is unhappy and she is saying "What ya gonna do about it?"

After dumping a lot of cinnamon into my oatmeal, she decided to run off, again, with my Vera Bradley purse. Oh, and something else of importance...

Oh look, it's a Blackberry. This girl's got some taste!



After I confiscated both the bag and the Blackberry, she decided that she was pretty mad. She ran into the dining room and proceeded to climb...


...on top of the table!


And once I vetoed the removal of the tablecloth, she decided to play "peek-a-boo."


See, happy Amelia!


Things settled for a while, until lunch, when Amelia decided to aquire her own drink, while covered in peanut butter...

"Um yes, I know I'm in trouble!"

But that didn't stop her! She was determined to fix it.

After lunch, Amelia came out of my room covered in marker and lotion. My word...that was fast. She was only out of my sight for 2 minutes!

That's a lot of lotion...

Not long after that fiasco, Amelia decided to show me her new trick...oh yes, that's the fridge lock, designed to keep her out.

So now not only can she open the doors that have doorknob protectors, but she can open the fridge lock....
Surely tomorrow will hold less fun, or less precociousness!

1 comment: