Monday, February 7, 2011

A sick baby and silly kids

Today was filled with some yucky sickness. Thankfully Gregory and Mary Claire are on the mend, but Amelia and I both made trips to the doctor. Amelia had a double ear infection and bronchitis. I have bronchitis too.

This picture convinced me to take her to the doctor, as it was the second time in a few hours, that she had fallen asleep like this.

And from one extreme to another. Since starting our elimination diet, which you can see on our food blog, I've been snapping pictures of our food. Having a camera out usually induces silly kids, who want their picture taken. Take Mario aka Gregory for example.


Or the girls who kept saying, "Take our picture too!"

And this food model here. She wanted me to take a picture of how much she was enjoying the cornbread. It was good stuff!




1 comment:

  1. Amelia's pic. makes me want to cry, it's so sad. and lets see Gregory is obviously feeling better :), loving MaryClaire's hair, and Catherine's the best cornbread model ever :) ;) love them! get well all of you then come to visit k

    ReplyDelete