Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Happy Love Day from the Theut's! Our morning started early. Heart shaped toast and strawberries for the whole crew!

Mary Claire was very happy!

Gregory didn't know quite what to think.


Amelia was a sleepy head.

And Catherine was crabby, because apparently Mary Claire required middle of the night assistance to find a stuffed animal.


I had read about this idea for a centerpiece, and it was cute. Only problem is that I made it early in the day and there was a constant sugar high observed in all the Theut children.


While I was very traditional in my card and gift to Jeff (a Ghirardelli Chocolate Bar, the New Sea Salt Soiree), Jeff got me the coveted 13.1 sticker, in pink. It's love when my hubby specially went to a running store for this gift!

Tradition continued with our Valentine's fondue.



This is probably one of our most fun traditions.

Amelia, before she began to smear the chocolate everywhere.

Gregory, our lone hold out on dinner. He did not want to eat his Pad Thai. We eventually relented, and let him eat fondue.


I love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment